THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLKNnPBE2QitWwm-cOPQpTraW_1LWcAlB2qjv2qs20y6onA96VunSYTRxgdGoDt6ZwW4C73fkGRj_coYBCLavdUV2Z256fWSoNZKsliceMFhfmjDRBUbxsRbgGup9j9qB_v3R6e8ARNSQ/s400/Taylor-Swift-Teardrops_on_My_Guitar_3.JPG


The song is about a girl who is secretly in love with a boy named Drew,but Drew is interested in

another girl. The song talks about theheartbreak of liking someone who is so close but is out of

one's reach.Swift also states that it's about the conflicting feelings of lovingsomeone and wanting

them to love you back and ......wanting them to be happy.The details about the true story

behind her song,Taylor Swift..





Lyrics:

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see,

That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be,

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about,

And she's got everything that I have to live without,

Drew talks to me, I laugh cuz It's so damn funny,

That I can't even see anyone when he's with me,

He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,

I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.


CHORUS:

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star,

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.


Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly,

The kind of flawless I wish I could be,

She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love,

Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause.


(REPEAT CHORUS)


So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light,

I'll put his picture down and maybe,

Get some sleep tonight,

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,

The Only one who's got enough for me to break my heart,

He's the song in the car I keep singing don't know why I do,

He's the time taken up but there's never enough,

And he's all that I need to fall into...


Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.http://img.gactv.com/GAC/2007/01/31/taylorswift4_07video_v_p.jpg

Taylor Swift

0 comments: