THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Unforgettable Memories~~




This is the day tat i had been to a temple camp few days ago....At first,i not really wanna to go..becos of some reason...so i went there..The day on the camp..i had met a lot of many frens there...besides..i hav met a lot of old frens there...

The first day on the camp....we had divide into ten group...and our group name is “爱语组”..besides tat our leaders are my frens and one of them is my cousin...hahax...XD...on the day been through..we hav learn a lot of things and knowledge there...bout frens and bout love too..besides tat...me amd my group also learn some lesson of the problem tat teenage faced...


Besides tat...we still went to “老人院”,“盲人院"and"残障人士" too..All have divide into three group..Each group will have four person...i have divide to old ppl homes...The day on there...we had learned lots of things there...We really felt pity for those old ppl and sad too..after few hours ago..we went back to temple.. On the next day..we had a competition games...my group have struggle a lot to achieve the best...

Like tat..time and time pass..on the las day..everyone were very sad cos need to leave our group frens...already and also everyone..everyone were crying include me too..I really miss my group frens and also the frens from the other place..we promise each other will come back to tis camp again....


I will never forget all tis memorable time in all tis day in the camp..I will owes owes and owes remember you guys.....I will miss u all everyday..Keep in touch...guys...I love u all~~ Muackzzzzzz....~~(T.^)~~




1 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

L O V E, love... haha...