THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My P00r x3 Cousin~~~NTH(SHI XING))hahahahax...XD..

DO U BELIEVE TIS.....?MONKs OSO LIK TO RIDE IN ROLLEr COASTER...

HAHAHAhahahahax......XD...Felt very pity for my tis cousin...when we went to the theme park at Genting highland...my cousin had been pull by all my bro's frens include me too..to the critical games...like the roller coster...pirates ship...mini roller coster..and more...critical games....WHI~~~

WHI~~~~AR~~CAN U SEE ME~~...NO...?
U CANT SEE ME(JOHN CENA)COS SAYS SO...
THE TRAIN GONNA DOWN...XD..


THAND: AR~~~I HATE U GUYS.....@.@.....
JING(ME) : WHI~~~HAHAHAX......AR~~
THAND :WAT R U LAughing AT...huH!!..
JING : Nothing...ME SONG~~~WHI~~~
ThAnd
: WAT FUN!!R U CRAAZZZYY....AR~~~~!! NO!!180'c turn x2...AR~~~~I HATE U GUYS~~!!
NO!!!!My PANT ALMOST WET!!!AR~~~0D
JING : yahoo~~up up and away~~WAs tat FUn .....THAND~~
THAND: WAT FUN!!U REALLLLLY CRAZY!!IT ALMOST TAKE My LIFE AR~~
DON ASK ME TO SIT TIS AGAIN...NO...IS 4EVER....AR~~

SAW TIS PICTURE.....O NOT....
TIS IS THE FACE
FROM MY COUSIN( THAND)WHEn
DOWN FROM THE ROLLER COASTER......MUAHAHAHa...XD

then..we went to play mini roller coaster...only four ppl sit...hahax/....my cousin pulled by everyone to sit tat mini roller coaster...poor poor poor cousin..he had sacrificed his life play wif all of us here....CRY(LAUGH TILL CRY)..

THAND: AR~~~NOT TIS AGAIN~~
EVERYONE : C'mon jus play...it...
THAND : HELP~~~~!!I DON WAN!!!

In the end...my cousin pulled by everyone to paly tis game again~~my cousin was sitting at the back with a gal~~phew wit~~hahaha...(don misundertand..it jus my bro's fren)muahahahha.....

THAND: AR!!!!!!!Soomebody help me.....im scared... Leave me alone~~!!
Everyone
: C'mon...don like a kid there...jus like and spread ur heart there...
THAND : AR!!!~~~I HATE U GUYS~~~AR~~~~I wont forget u guys did tis to me~~AR!!AR!!
WOOOOO~~~THe mini roller coaster gonna down~~
MY poor poor poor cousin START To SCREAM......
AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~....(Muahahaha..XD) (ME)

LOOK~~MY COUSIN SCREAM VERY LOUDLY
AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~AR~~!!
See it...HIS EYES ALREADY TURN RED WIF NEW HAIR STYLE...
muahahahahhahaha....~~~~XD


WELL~~u know who tis is..? No?
ITs me..hahaha..these three pics is me..~
LAUGH happily at my poor x3 cousin~~
MUAhahahahahaha......XD

3 comments:

Ntheng said...

u nuts, u dare to say u're not screaming at all?

Polar-kun said...

im laughing and screaming....whiiii~~~SA~LA~VI~~~

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

lolz... poor cousin...
wish i was thr to see his "face"...
hahahahha